McKinney Optometrist -
About Dr. Carrie Alfieri and the Pinnacle Eye Associates Team...
Dr. Carrie D. Alfieri
Therapeutic Optometrist, Optometric Glaucoma Specialist, Orthokeratologist
Dr. Carrie Alfieri graduated Cum Laude from Texas A&M University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science in 1995. She then received her doctorate, graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Houston College of Optometry in 1999.
She received specialized training in neuro-optometry,
pediatrics, ocular disease, and low vision. She received her Glaucoma Specialist certification in September 2000. Dr. Alfieri has developed a statewide reputation as an innovator in contact lenses and practice management. She has received numerous awards and is a published author of several optometry articles.
Dr. Alfieri is a Diplomate of the American Board of Optometry. Dr. Alfieri continues to enhance her knowledge and training in eye care through ongoing continuing education. She is licensed by the Texas Optometry Board as a Therapeutic Optometrist and Optometric Glaucoma Specialist. Dr. Alfieri is a member of the Texas Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association. She is married and has one son and one daughter. When away from the office, Dr. Alfieri enjoys golf, running, scuba diving, and reading.
- In the Optometric field since 1998
- With Pinnacle Eye Associates since 2014
- Heather worked for our EHR software company for 7 years and is very fluent in our operations and systems.
- She enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.
- With Pinnacle Eye Associates since 2017
- Janet enjoys cooking, reading, and spending quality time with her family.
- She is married with two sons, Jack and Luke.